Okay ISO Queens, you would have absolutely seen these beauty coffees floating around instagram & Pinterest lately, so it was obviously mandatory of us to share a how to make with you! Get ready to have some seriously divine coffee moments during self isolation!
3 tbsp Instant Coffee
3tbsp White Sugar
5-7tbsp Hot Water
Milk of your choice (we recommend macadamia, almond or oat milk!)
How To Make:
1. Mix instant coffee & sugar in a bowl
2. Add 3-4 tbsp hot water
3. Mix until it’s almost dissolved (there may be coffee lumps, this is ok as once whisked, it all disappears)
4. Use a mixer or hand whisk for up to 8-10 minutes until the mixture becomes like a thick merengue-like texture (you can put the bowl over your head and mixture will stay put)
5. Add ice into a coffee cup
6. Pour milk half way of the cup
7. Dollop the coffee mixture (enough to cover the top but not TOO much as its strong and you need to mix it all together)
8. Crush and sprinkle with a bit of coffee powder to finish off
9. Stir the coffee mixture into the milk to enjoy!
(Can enjoy it either with cold or warm milk)
Fun Tip: If you’re feeling extra creative, you can add some cacao powder to the coffee mixture to make it mocha flavoured or can add some chai powder for a dirty chai version!
ENJOY! Love Mura xx