The lure of a Summer spent in Europe has us dreaming about the cobble stone streets of Amsterdam, shopping along the Champs Elysees in Paris and packing our best bikini to get that bronzy glow on the beaches of Santorini. Whether you’re heartbroken over missing out on Splendour In The Grass tickets or over the price of airfares to Europe (ouch!), we have what to pack and where to hang out to have your Insta feed looking on-point!
Destination 1: Amsterdam
1. Start your day off shopping at The Nine Streets. These old cobble streets have the best shopping in Amsterdam! Don’t forget to check out all of the amazing vintage stores and score some vintage denim and cool tees! Wear it back home and receive major outfit envy because no one will be able to find anything else like it.
2. Hop onboard one of Amsterdam’s infamous canal party cruises! Soak up the sunshine listening to some party beats with a drink in hand, you’ve earned it! If you’re into something a bit more laid back, then hop in a Pedalo and pedal your way around the canals. Make sure you bring a friend with you because pedalling is hard-work and you’ll need someone to do all the leg work while you’re snapping pics of the funky Dutch architecture.
3. Hire a bike and cycle your way to the nearest market and grab some picnic food. Cheese is a must! The dutch are known for their cheese and a picnic isn’t complete without it. The best spot for a picnic is VondelPark. It’s the larget city park in Amsterdam and the most famous park in the Netherlands!
Destination 2: Amalfi Coast
1. Wake yourself up by jumping into the Mediterranean sea! Enjoy the fresh turqouise waters or relax underneath an umbrella with your besties!
2. Put on your Palm Springs Dress and sip on some Limoncello while overlooking the water! The locally made lemon liquer can be found at any of the terraces along the coast.
3. Enjoy the sunset while having dinner at our fav seafood restaurant: Rada! This restaurant overlooks the water, which makes this destination so special! After enjoying your dinner, take a dip in the beach next to the restaurant, you’re on holidays so why not make the most of this beautiful place!
Destination 3: Paris
1. Think macaroons, baguettes, croissants….are you salivating yet? We are! Find your nearest patisserie and buy all of the above (plus more!!) and have a picnic in the Luxembourg Gardens.
2. Grab a lemon and sugar crepe and find a spot under the Eiffel Tower at sunset and watch it light up and sparkle! This is seriously a pinch me moment! But keep a close watch over your bag for those pesky pickpockets.
3. We’ve all watched the movie classic ‘Moulin Rouge’ with Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor, well head to the real life Moulin Rouge and watch a cabaret show. It’s a corny must do to tick off your bucket list.
Destination 4: Santorini
1. Begin your trip in Oia, pronounced Ee-ya. You know all of those breathtaking photos that you see on Pinterest? This is where they’re taken. Get your selfie stick ready!
2. Hire a day bed and let the pampering begin! You can have food and cocktails delivered to you while you’re getting that trademark vaycay tan…absolute heaven!
3. Make a dinner reservation at sunset and watch those panoramic views turn golden in the afternoon light. It’s pure magic!
Destination 5: Hamptons
1. For your final destination, wake up early to start your day! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so we suggest that you go to a cute cafe on the water in the Hamptons and eat a delicious meal, you’ve got a big day ahead of you!
2. The Hamptons is popular for its seaside, so to make the most of it, sail on a yacht! A private yacht with your loved ones will be incredible, don’t forget to take a dip in the water and relax on deck!
3. End your day in the Hamptons by visiting one of the Hamptons Vineyards. Enjoy some wine accompanied by a cheese platter while watching the sun go down.
We hope our Top 5 Travel Destinations inspired and helped your Summer getaway.
Love, MB xx